We Really Care, We Deliver, is at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to ensuring that all our customers are treated fairly and that all our staff members understand what TCF means to our business. Our processes, policies and behaviours will ensure that customers are treated fairly at each stage of our relationship with them.
We select and retain only those suppliers of products and services that are able to demonstrate their respect and fulfilment of TCF principles for those aspects of the customer relationship for which they are responsible. We require that they adhere to our TCF objectives in all their dealings with our customers.
Our core TCF objectives:
It is our objective to ensure that all our clients or potential clients are confident when dealing with us, that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of clients is central to the corporate culture.
We endeavour to ensure that at all times our staff members and representatives render financial services honestly, fairly, with due skill, care and diligence, and in the best interests of clients and the integrity of the financial services industry.
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers are given clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the time of contracting.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and what they have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change a product, switch providers, submit a claim, or make a complaint.